Sunday, May 11, 2008

Game 5

Yay! My fledgling game system's first TPK!

Sniff, I'm so proud!

Our heroes follow the canyon to a valley. At the front of the valley are two abandoned towers. The one nearest them has a great crack in it.

The far end of the valley is a field of glittering rubble and bizzare mist that has killed all the vegetation. Strange, luminescent blobs can be seen moving in the mist.

As the characters head towards the cracked tower, the come under fire. Great blobs of energy rain from the cracked tower, blasting the ground around them. Most of the characters take cover, but Cheeze bravely forges on towards the tower. Running up the stairs carved into the face of the tower, Cheez encounters ogres with strange sineals.

Cheez gets destroyed by the ogres while the rest of the party pretty much gets obliterated by the sineal cannon fire from the tower. Putkin survives by virtue of his player not being there.

So ends the first iteration of the Celestial Wastelands. La. Life is intervening with continuing before we start playing 4.0, so I hope to pick this up later. I have decided, however, that I don't like writing a blow by blow of my game. Never have been able to get into it. So I need to do something different with Celestial Wastelands when I start it again. I will probably scrape these entries into the Rosy Rod blog and close this down in the future.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: